“By marrying in church, the betrothed testify that the love they have for each other is a gift from God. They commit themselves to be faithful and gratefully welcome the fruits of their love.”
Register with Notre Dame de France at least 6 months before the wedding date
(Attention, there is no preparation during July and August)
Preparation in Notre Dame de France is in French and includes:
• At least two interviews with a priest
• Group meeting on a Saturday in French (theme: relationships in a couple)
• Another group meeting, with the priest and a couple from the preparation team, focused on the sacrament
Marriage preparation fees:
• Fees for the retreat in French : £90 per couple.
• Contribution towards Notre Dame de France administrative fees: suggested donation £100 to £200
• Diocese administrative fees: £50
• Marriage celebration at Notre Dame de France: £200
To register and see the dates for the preparation in French, please fill this form.
For further information and if you would prefer a preparation in English, please contact: Gwenaelle Mallet – 020 7437 9363