We are currently seeking a Pastoral Assistant. The successful candidate will play an important role in the continued development of Notre Dame de France mission to evangelise “in word and action”.
He or she will be an excellent communicator. The post requires enthusiasm, creativity, commitment and flexibility.
A competence for developing strategies, planning and delivery of service is required. The
successful candidate will be well organised, able to think strategically and motivate others.
Full job description: Pastoral Assistant – Job description
Conditions of Employment:
- Part-time with 3 months probation period
- Location: Notre Dame de France, 5 Leicester Place, London
- Hours: 3 days per week
- Salary Scale – in the range of £ 30 000 per annum pro rata
- Holidays: 25 days plus statutory holidays (pro rata).
- Other Benefits: Generous contributory pension scheme, lunch provided…
- Final Date for Applications: July 31st 2021
- Send your CV + covering letter + contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Friday 3rd September 2021