We are currently seeking an organist. The successful candidate will provide organ accompaniment for choirs and congregants for weekend Masses throughout the liturgical year.
He/she must be professional or a highly trained musician that encompass a pastoral sensitivity to the celebration of the catholic liturgy and understand the importance of sacred music within the celebration of the Eucharist.
Ability to understand French language would be a plus.
Full job description: Organist – Job description
Conditions of Employment:
- Organ accompaniment for weekend masses (6 pm Saturday, 11 am Sunday) and services on Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, All Saints Day and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8th), Christmas Eve. And organ accompaniment at choir rehearsals when needed.
- Location: Notre Dame de France, 5 Leicester Place, London
- Salary Scale – £8000 annually
- Holidays: 6 weeks holidays
- Final Date for Applications: February 12th 2022
- Send your CV + covering letter + contact details to: email@example.com
- Interviews: end of February 2022